Music has made so much difference to many lives during these difficult months, lifting depressed and anxious spirits and helping people to stay connected. We hope you will find this a novel and fun way to stay in touch with family and friends at different times and for various occasions through the months ahead.
Below you will be able to pick your card's cover picture, select a piece of music and choose who to send it to. Cards will be sent by email to your chosen recipients with the title in the subject line of the email: YOUR NAME has sent you an MTC musical e-card. The cards are charged at the following prices:
- 1 card - £3.00
- 5 cards - £12.50
- 10 cards - £23.00
- 20 cards - £40.00
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING MUSIC THERAPY CHARITY MUSICAL E-CARDS
- Page 1: Choose your cover picture by clicking on one of the 'Select Image' buttons
Click on 'Select Music/Reading' at bottom right of the page.
- Page 2: Click on 'Reading' or 'Music' to see all the music/reading available. Choose one by clicking on' Select Music' (or Reading). You can listen to a brief clip of each music/reading by pressing ˃. Please note: you can listen to the full piece of music when you Preview the card (see point 4 below).
Click on ‘Select Recipients’ at bottom right of the page.
- Page 3: Put in number of cards you are ordering, names and email addresses of recipients and your message inside each card.
Click on 'Preview and Pay' at bottom right of the page.
- Page 4: Put in your name and email address at the top of the page (this is only used for the processing of cards)
You can preview your first card by clicking on the blue button 'Preview' halfway down the page on the left. (Please note, you can only preview the first of a batch of cards.) You can Open/Close the preview card, then click 'Close Preview' at the top right of the page.
- This takes you back to Page 4, where you can pay for your cards and add a donation with Gift Aid if you wish.
- You will receive an email in receipt of the cards.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THE MUSIC THERAPY CHARITY IN THIS WAY
Please pick a default card and music/reading here, and you will be able to change these for each recipient on the Summary page.
Step 1 - Choose your cover picture
Christopher Clarke trained at Bath Academy of Art at Corsham Court. He then embarked on a long teaching career. He taught at Westminster School for thirty eight years. Now retired he is a student at Morley College,and continues there as a printmaker, being inspired by his garden and places in Sussex, as well as still life objects which he collects from junk shops. He is very happy for some of his prints to be used by the Music Therapy Charity e-card project. He is a member of the fund raising committee.
Barney Peddie, grandson of Peter Andry who was one of the Charity founders, is studying music at Cardiff University having gained a distinction in the Arts Foundation course at Arts University Bournemouth. He continues to paint, drawing much of his inspiration from the Cornwall countryside and coasts where he spent much time when growing up. He exhibited at the Art for Youth exhibition at the Mall Galleries in 2021.
He is pleased to be able to allow his paintings to be used on the Music Therapy e-cards to support the work of this most worthwhile charity.